A Tax Associate will utilize his or her educational background, communication and organizational skills in adjusting clients’ books, preparing tax returns and doing research. In this role, you will be charged with utilizing basic research skills and working with tax software applications to complete tax returns for review.
- MUST HAVE 1-4 YEARS OF RECENT EXPERIENCE IN TAX and not in an internship type position. (Please provide references and salary history)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions as directed
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues related to compliance
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Creative problem solving and research skills
- Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and
- Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
Additionally, Rose, Snyder & Jacobs LLP is provides the staff with 40 hours of continuing education per year. This is done through classroom, computer-based courses, and web-based sessions. We also provide office training lunches on technical topics administered by managers and partners as well as outside consultants to keep you current and informed on important issues and industry standards.
Please note: You must attach your resume and cover letter in ONE FILE
At Rose, Snyder & Jacobs LLP we are not your typical public accounting firm. Our business is dynamic, our client base is diverse, and our people are energetic and engaged – it’s not a coincidence. Rose, Snyder & Jacobs LLP runs on talent. We invest in our people because we know our success is built on yours.
Rose, Snyder & Jacobs LLP specializes in supporting the needs of entrepreneurial businesses and excels in dealing with complex structures. Our experts on family wealth can guide those families to understanding their goals and how to get there. Rose, Snyder & Jacobs serves the manufacturing, entertainment, distribution, retail, health care, real estate, service companies and not-for-profit organizations.