Currently, we are looking for the following positions:
Front Desk/Administrative Assistant
About The Position
This position is part of our Administrative Professional Team, providing support for our tax and audit departments. Hours are 8:30-5:30pm M-F. Overtime during tax deadline is required.
Since 1976, Rose Snyder & Jacobs (RSJ) has been a full service accounting and professional services firm. We serve high net worth individuals, families, public companies and entrepreneurial businesses. Rather than simply covering our behinds, we pride ourselves in going deep with our clients so they can make better decisions, accomplish their goals and realize a bigger future.
RSJ’s Executive team continuously evaluates and invests in the right team members, systems and processes to enhance our services. We strive to not only keep current on best practices and market trends, but to stay ahead of the curve by being industry leaders and innovators in the field. Our collective knowledge, experience and unique client focused approach are the added value you get by working with us.
You are an outgoing and personable professional, with substantial experience as an administrative assistant to busy executives. You understand and live by the concept of being a “team player”, making sure that collaboration is essential to your success, as well as the success of those you work with and for. You have superior critical thinking skills, a high level of intelligence with a minimum of drama. You’re literally the eye at the center of the storm. At the same time, you have excellent judgment to ensure the right thing is being done. You have very strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
Desired Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent;
• 2 years of college or 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in a professional services environment;
• Must have superior interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
• Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact diplomacy and TEAMWORK.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of our companies as well as our strategic partners and clients.
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Position requires flexible hours as overtime is required, especially during deadline seasons.
• Reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
• Ability to complete multiple assigned tasks under stressful situations.
• Answering phones/ Front Desk
• Assist accounting staff with correspondence
• Firm-wide administrative support, including kitchen maintenance, phone and reception support; filing, etc.
• Support for tax, audit and accounting services departments as needed All other duties as assigned by management
This is a non-exempt position. Starting salary is $21-22/hour.
There is no compensation for relocation expenses for this position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE